Wednesday, January 28, 2009

London smothered and the porky index

Today was one of those non existent days, where you are glad you're not stuck at home getting depressed when it's much better to be occupied and getting paid for it. The depression bit can wait for another day. I did not see a single ray of sunshine. Not one. The clouds stayed overhead and refused to move, like they had seen a Lord of the Rings movie and wanted to try out this effect for real. Though it was more of a grey foggy sky than moody. So seems like they were not quite up to the job. They must of been having a bad day. So instead they made up with a little bit of rain here and there. Yep moody and smothered was London today.

I think the fridge is too high because I've another frozen diet coke. Did the gym again and I expect I'll feel the full effects tomorrow morning, which is usually what happens. Ate a massive chicken and mushroom pasty when I got home, so again my calorie consumption has out weighed my calorie burning. But apparently there is a new pill you can get from the pharmacist to help lose weight, each one cost £1, and you don't have to see the doc. But the pharmacist will check you over to see if you managed to get in the door. Therefore if you managed to get through the door you probably will not be given the chance to buy this pill. And if you are stuck outside because your girth is a little too much then you can't come inside to purchase the pill. The pharmacist has to follow guidance on how porky the customer is, they have something called the porky index, no I mean the BMI (Body Mass Index) if you are a hippo, no, I mean appear to have an excessive mass then you win the prize and can purchase the slim pill. If you don't then everyone else can think you are porky except the chemist. Personally I will do my best to cut down. But it's tough. I don't want to register on the porky index any more than I have to, and saying this reminds me of Sparkling's comment.

Maybe the manufacturers of fat food can get together and somehow make it a bit more healthy for everyone. Add a few more vegetables, remove the fat. Or something of this nature. It's hard work and I got to think about something else and write something else more interesting. Blow me down there's a flying pig.

No comments: