Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Moody Bear

The past few days I've been a moody bear, biting heads off wherever I go. I can't open my mouth without insulting people, and so do my best to keep it closed. Which works most of the time. But I think I am coming out of it and at this very moment am even getting quite chilled. Which is probably down to the diet coke and dark rum. The world just seems a much better place at times.

I must admit to getting fed up with the pub, especially when some of the character's there I just don't like. In a way it's self punishment for me when I go. I don't understand, why go to the pub if you're going to be sitting near someone you think is an ass. It must be I'm a bit of an ass as well. It's true I am. But I promise not to say it again, just in case it gets read over too many times. I can see Sparkling, as she prints it off these words, frames them and points to it with glea whenever she feels the need to prove her point. Sparkling is smart in this way. (memo to self, do not open a half frozen mini diet coke bottle again, because it spurts all over you). It is nice to be slightly dizzy. I feel sorry for some people, because in the fish factory there's them who don't even drink at all, yes! Some have never drunk alcohol in their entire life. What a shame, I wonder if they could be persuaded? It don't have to be much, just a small amount and I'm sure they'd enjoy the experience. So while the alcohol kicks in I chill out and enjoy my slightly intoxicated experience. I mean it would be immoral to even try and coax a teetotaler to have a little drink. Shame, but don't stop you thinking about it. Oops slightly too much rum there.

Damn just realised diet coke is on my keyboard. (A moment passes) OK licked it off should be alright, providing it don't get sticky. But it is diet, so hasn't the same sugar as normal coke. See quiet calm, whilst under normal Bear attitude I'd go nuts. It must be the alcohol. Blimey do I know I've stuck my foot in my mouth or what because of my moody Bear head. Yes. Try to forget it I think to myself. And stay out of the way of the person I've offended, maybe for a week. At least. Foot in mouth disease just comes along as well when I'm moody. Thankfully I mostly been OK and haven't killed too many people. Fortunately after watch the Dexter TV series I now know the procedure of how to cover up after me. Lots of plastic sheeting, tape and a boat to drop off body parts in the sea. Unfortunately I don't think the same current exists on the Thames.

No comments: