Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Not so well today, must of been Britney

Sparkling has been wonderful to me, I've not been feeling so well so she sent me to bed. Saying I should close my eyes and maybe the headache would go away. I've barely eaten all day, and feel like someone has hit me over the head with a mallet. Perhaps it was down to sleeping last night. I was told the cat is out, and when he cries, I'm the one who has to run down the stairs in the middle of the cold night and let him in. I slept with one eye open. Constantly having weird dreams. I know they were weird but I just can't remember what they were about. Sparkling told me about her dreams, weird as well. But I can't recall those either. Seems like I have dream amnesia. Not just mine anyones. So yes this morning I didn't feel so good. Perhaps it was the two large helpings of Spaghetti Bolognaise I ate, or maybe the chocolate pudding for four persons with brandy cream on top. Sparkling confessed they were on their sell by date and were cheap. Imagine giving your guest sell by food? I'm told it is my own fault. I eat too much. I do, I often hear the words "belly gonna get ya"it certainly has.

Well feeling better this evening, after having paracetamol throughout the day. I saw L & B man, he is going to become Britney Spears at the big Do in a few days time. The thing is he doesn't look much like Britney even with the wig. And the belly would put him at at least 8 months of pregnancy. Sparkling says I look pregnant as well. In fact it was one of the questions she asked when I felt like puking at the smell of food earlier today. I assured her this was not my illness. L & B man then went on to say he could be turning. Meaning he now liked to put on women's clothes. Rock Chick found this quite funny, I found it disturbing. He went into some detail how he had purchased a skirt and had to cut off ten inches to make it short enough. No wonder I have been feeling ill. There was some discussion about stockings or was it tights, I don't think I can go on any further. The thoughts are making me queezy.

No comments: