Saturday, July 18, 2009

How to get rich quick - guaranteed

It is miraculous how people who have made millions then go on to sell their books to millions of other people so they can make even more money. With it comes a guarantee, someone is going to be rich and it usually isn't the individual who buys into the scheme. If something looks too good, smells too good, moves too good then the likelihood is, the something is not what it appears to be. Every sensible adult in the world should know it. There lecture over, now with luck I've had a few extra people log onto and view my blog and viola! No I don't get rich but the counter clicks up a couple of more views. Brilliant, thanks to all those people who thought I had the secret to getting rich quick. Of course I do. But because it is a secret I am not going to give it out in this blog, I have to give it out to each person on a one to one basis. But first send me a comment and then we can arrange a small fee. I accept pay pal and all major credit cards. My word is my bond. My bond is my word, and with this here dictionary I place my solemn hand on there are many words I got.

I've spent the usual sixth day passing my life away, but for some reason the Fish Factory seemed a bit more pleasant than usual. Sparkling made me laugh when she sent me a short text about her latest silk sheets. Apparently she didn't get much of a sleep on account of the duvet, pillows, etc slipping off the bed. I'm sure they must of felt good on her skin, unfortunately as the weather has changed from hot to cooler now the need of a duvet is greater. When I arrived home Silly Sophia, Little Monster Boy and the Box Maker were here. The kids have just began their summer holiday which lasts a full six weeks. Just as it begins to rain more and the days become two minutes shorter. Little Monster boy has managed to squirm his way into having this week off because of a phantom illness. It seems to come and go just as he was about to head for school in the morning. We watched the TV together and some program called "Dine with me" in which one of the contestants made a sours ear of a pavlova. I advised Little Monster Boy of how one day I was feeling really ill and woke up to find my foot had broken. I elaborated just a little bit so as to plant the seed. I'm going to see now what happens over the next week or so, I wonder if he uses this excuse. As there's no more school left he might save it up for another occasion, but I'll play on it again, watch this space.

I feel happy, I have no explanation for it, it's just there, just happened. It must be the falling off the wagon scenario. I've fallen a little more today, but hope to pick myself up tomorrow, even though I've done no exercise to counteract this small glitch. I'll just have to catch up with myself next week. Hopefully I wont break a leg, or foot in the meantime. Or come to think of it, catch the Swine flu. The thing with this flu is although there are about 10,000 confirmed cases, I been hearing so many instances of people and children especially getting it, I doubt very much this is a true figure. I'd say it was ten times this figure. Lets face it GPs are not going to spend their budget actually putting every person who says they have it through the tests. Which would mean a swab and possibly a blood sample. No way! Much too expensive. So, it makes reasonable sense to disbelieve any official figures. The pandemic is here and it's only a matter of time. I heard someone say years ago there used to be "pox" parties. These were parties where anyone with chicken pox would invite all the other children over so they could catch it as well. This way it would be controlled, they could get it before going on holiday and it would all be cleared up. The news this evening has just gave an article on school children who had went to China for their holiday. Only to be put into quarantine because they have Swine Flu. Typical. Our Great British export is now a virus, so much for British quality workmanship, or workwomanship as the case may be. Funny how my foot seems to be aching at the moment.

No comments: