Thursday, July 16, 2009

Rain

The weather forecaster predicted rain today, but it has been beautiful and sunny the whole day. Except for this evening. Now it is raining, as though magic clouds have come from nowhere at all. The rain is heavy, the bucket type where just a moment outside wets you through. It doesn't end there for bright white sparks of lightening blank the sky like a giant flash bulb. It's stormy, wet, and still humid. Can't get away from it.

The telly is on the blink. Something to do with the satelite dish not picking up a signal. I wouldn't mind it was in the middle of an episode of the Mentalist and I was enjoying it. Sometimes things just don't work. Just like Sparkling is giving me the cold shoulder. Well I suppose it could get worse I might have swine flu. Oink, Oink. Well I probably will, seeing as I just seen Silly Sophia who said she was talking to her friend who's son has it. Her friend wasn't well, but the son had been given a dose of the flu medicine. It's probably one of the worse things which could happen now, if I get it, I'll be knocked out for a week on account of an underlying asthma. It always does it. Mind given I been going to the gym hopefully my lungs will be more able to cope with the strain. Heck, I better start writing my will. I wonder who I can leave my very few possessions to? Maybe some Swine Flu research trust, or even better a satellite dish research trust. Then of course there's always Sparkling, then I expect she'll wish she had talked to me and feel guilty. But it would be to late. Yes too bloody late.

I'll shake my head, throw a dice and wonder what it means, at least it's a lot easier guessing the roll of a dice than what goes on in a woman's head. It's so odd how on the occasion a number of wet days all come together at the same time. Bloody good I got an umbrella and a smile on my face then.

No comments: