Sunday, July 19, 2009

Peanuts

It's been a lazy day today, I just couldn't help myself. Even wore my PJs till one p.m., I was being entertained by Terminator the first movie. When you look at old movies you thought were cool at the time they can some how look dated. Then it's hard to maintain attention and whatever special appeal they had seems not so special. The music was electronic and pitiful, the special effects just didn't hack it, especially when the Terminator killed people. They just hit the ground and slumped in an instant death. Very convenient. Mind he was a robot and I suppose this means he never missed. But then how many ticket machines have you ever used and found to be reliable, not many. Not many at all.

After receiving a text from Sparkling I managed to get in a five minute chat. Well, it's nice to talk once in a while. Even if I am laughed at for being so grateful to be able to chat to her. Maybe it's because I'm nuts. Which reminds me of a story I heard today and made me think someone was so nuts they were likely to be rejected from a fruit and nut cake. It happens. Fish factory tomorrow and back to the grindstone.

No comments: